Hurricane Mitigation Discounts75% of Homes Built Before 2005 are Eligible Home insurance companies are legally bound to offer credits¹. This is the best kept secret in home insurance.
Average savings range from $1,000-$3,000 every year over the life of your home.
Available Hurricane Mitigation Discounts
Roof to Wall Connection
- Using “Toe Nails” – defined as 3 nails are driven at an angle through the rafter and into the top roof. 0%
- Using Clips – defined as pieces of metal that are nailed into the side of the rafter/truss and into the side of the top plate or wall stud. 35%
- Using Single Wraps – a single strap that is attached to the side and/or bottom of the top plate and are nailed to the rafter/truss. 35%
- Using Double Wraps – straps are attached to the side and/or bottom of the top plate and are nailed to the rafter/truss. 35%
Roof Deck Attachment
- Hip Roof – defined as your roof sloping down to meet all your outside walls (like a pyramid). 47%
- SWR – defined as a layer of protection between the shingles and the plywood underneath that protects the building if the shingles blow off. 6%
- Intermediate Type —shutters that are strong enough to meet half the old Miami-Dade building code standards. 35%
- Hurricane Protection Type — shutters that are strong enough to meet the current Miami-Dade building code standards. 44%
Save Thousands on Insurance
Price Match Guarantee
Fast Track Insurance Savings
Quality & Satisfaction Guaranteed
Flexible Payment Options
Drug & Background Checks
Integrity & Expertise
We’ve mastered the art of retrofitting homes with minimally invasive techniques.
Over 50 years of residential building experience, special tools, combined with hard work ethic and years of experience we get every customer the savings and peace of mind they deserve.
Home Inspectors Attest to the Quality of Our Work
"Does a fantastic job. We have seen his work countless times and it's always done the proper way."
Insurance Agencies Know We Deliver for their Clients
I have been referring my client's to Daniel for over 5 years and have always experienced positive feedback. Daniel has always demonstrated Professionalism and Expertise in the retrofit field and has ultimately saved my clients thousands of dollars by educating the clients on the benefits of having the upgrades done. We represent many A++ rated admitted Insurance carriers such as Velocity Risk Underwriters, Olympus, Federated National, United Property and Casualty etc and the work that he does and the reports that he provides has always been timely, professional, accepted and has ultimately saved my clients thousands of dollars.
Homeowners Love Our Work & the Savings